This morning I asked him if he wanted to go to town and have pizza for lunch (it seems to be his second favorite thing besides hot dogs). He promptly informed me that he didn't want pizza, that he wanted a cheeseburger, and when asked if he wanted to go to Applebee's I got a resounding yes! Needless to say he knows what he wants and will not hesitate to tell you.
We're having his birthday party on Saturday, but I thought I would put up a couple of pics of the birthday boy on his big day.
"Hanging out in my pjs."
"I have good taste." (He picked his clothes out this morning, and was very proud of his new shirt and shoes.)
I'm sure I'll have plenty of pics from Trey's party, and I'll try to get them up soon.

1 comment:
Colton and Cady said to tell you "Happy Birthday", Trey! You sure look handsome in your new shirt. Have fun at your party this weekend!
Post a Comment