As promised I'm slowly working on getting caught up with posts. Right before Christmas I was driving in to work and saw posting on a vet clinic marquee for a red heeler puppy. For some reason I felt compelled to call and find out about this little dog. What I found out from the lady who was caring for this little dog (after she found her at the elementary school that she teaches at) sounded promising. This was a Friday, and by Sunday I talked Ty into going to take a look at her. Well she's not full heeler; probably more like a heeler/Kelpie cross(we think), but whatever the case, she is absolutely the sweetest dog we've run into. Needless to say, it didn't take long for us to decide to bring her home.
So now in addition to our horses and cat, we have a little dog named Sugar or "Sug".
After roaming from New Mexico, to Oklahoma, and now to Texas, we have finally settled down in San Angelo, located in beautiful west central Texas. Ty, Michelle, and Trey love the outdoors, good times, good food, and of course family. We hope that you all enjoy reading our blog as we begin our new adventures!
1 comment:
Congrats on tne new family member! Every boy should have a dog!
Post a Comment