It seems to have been a whirlwind since Christmas and time sure has flown- April will be over before we know it!
Here are some pics that I have taken in the last few months:
Making Faces
Trey was having fun one night making faces- so naturally I had to grab the camera.
New-Old Cars
Ty and Trey were out in the garage one Saturday, and while looking for something else Ty stumbled on the box that had all of his old Hot Wheels and such. Needless to say, Trey thought he had died and gone to toy heaven. There is quite a collection as you can see and this is only part of it in the first picture. There are more tractors and trucks that Trey had already "parked" in the living room. His dad reluctantly passed his stuff on to Trey, and now Trey has a whole tub full of his "new-old toys" that he absolutely loves. Thanks, Dad!
Austin
I had to take a trip to Austin for work in March, and of course no trip to Austin is complete without a stop at the Capital. (But I did pass on 6th Street)

No comments:
Post a Comment