Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Days of Pre-School and Halloween

Well as I was getting ready to start my new job at Angelo State, Trey was getting ready to embark on a new adventure by beginning pre-school. And cool enough for him Halloween was his second day of school. He got to dress up in his costume and go to the party that his pre-school was having that day. Lucky enough I managed to snap a few pics before we headed out the door.

First day of School




Happy Halloween 2008




Trey was excited that he got to wear his rubber boots to school, but wouldn't wear his "fishing hat" without his trusty CAT cap underneath.

After a little bit of a rough time the first week, Trey is settling into school well and in the midst of all of the hub-bub has about got potty training licked. Ty and I are really proud of him and can't wait to see him blossom in his new adventure.



On a side note- I have started my new job and so far really enjoy it. I work with a great bunch of people and really do like the campus at Angelo State. It's taking me a little time to get used to slacks and heels everyday, but all in good time for this jeans and flip flop mom. ;)

No comments: