Just wanted to let everyone know that we haven't fallen off the face of the planet- just trying to get caught up. We had a safe and wonderful trip to New Mexico, and now we have two more family members here with us- our two horses Dusty and Peanuts. Trey has started pre-school and really likes it and even has a little buddy named Caleb. I started my new job at Angelo State University today as a Multicultural Program Specialist, which I am really excited about.
All in all we are doing well and staying busy. Will post more later!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, Michelle! I haven't dropped off the face of the earth either - so sorry I haven't responded to your emails lately - crazy hectic around here! Saw your pictures from Silver and they were great. Really enjoyed them. So glad Trey loves preschool and best wishes to you in your new job!!
Michelle, just wanted you to know how much we enjoy your blog! Hugs to Trey. Lol, Dale and Kathy
Congrats and good luck on the new job! Let us know how it goes!
Post a Comment