Front

Looking out from our front door

Back

Part of our pasture

Living room (Ty couldn't wait to get stuff up, despite the fact that it needs a coat of paint. I have to admit that it did make it rather cozy.)

We are sooooo lucky to live in such a pretty spot. Here's some of the beautiful sunsets we've had recently as well as a glimpse at our resident white tails.
They're kinda hard to see, but they are there. This little herd stays in the draw below the house and we have counted at least 3 fawns with them.
This one is a little better. They came up right into our neighbor's pens where they usually feed the horses.
Stay tuned for Trey's antics... coming soon!

1 comment:
I love it, Michelle! Nothing beats having deer come right up to your house, huh? Congrats! That is a darling picture of Trey and I cannot wait to read about his "antics"!! Take care!
Post a Comment