Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trey's Antics

As promised here are some pictures of Trey's latest antics. It's a day to day thing with him, and you never know what he'll be up to!

The Many Faces of Trey...

Happy


Hmmm....


"I'm helping unpack- really."


"I look like I could save the world!"


Oops- caught by the fashion police- or maybe this is the uniform for fishing in Texas?!


Before we left Midland, Trey and Ty had the idea to make a fort out of our sofa pillows. (I'm still not sure who had the most fun.)






We found out that it's been was a wet August for San Angelo this year. Not only have we needed the rain, but some have been enjoying it more than others....

"Ahh...real mud."


"It's kinda sticky...."


"Who said you have to be a pig to be happy in the mud?"


We're praying that everyone gets the rain that we know is really needed!

And then there was Football.....

"This big thing goes on my head?"


"oomf- I guess I was supposed to catch that one huh?"




Too bad I didn't have my camera outside when he climbed in his power wheels with his football helmet on and said, "Now I can go crash!" He promptly ran into one of the oak trees in the front yard.


Just a good one that I liked.


Hope you all enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a cutie he is! I think you have a "mini-me" like I do with Colton!! I love the 2nd picture of him and his "huh?" face!! Keep 'em coming!